The TianLai Project -- A Radio Observation Experiment for Dark Energy
The Tianlai project is an experiment aimed at detecting dark energy by measuring the baryon acoustic oscillation (BAO) features in the large scale structure power spectrum, which can be used as a standard ruler. The basic plan is to build a radio telescope array, and use it to make 21cm intensity mapping observations of the neutral hydrogen which traces out the large scale structure of matter distribution.
Currently, the Tianlai collaboration includes scientists and engineers from China, Canada, France, and USA.
The word “Tianlai” literally means “heavenly sound”, it was coined by the ancient philosopher Zhuangzi (or Chuang Tzu, 369BCE-286BCE) .
This wiki is only available for members of TianLai. If you need the member account, please email to our manager(Fengquan Wu):email@example.com
Telecons and Hacksessions
- Fermilab Indico Site ('live broadcast' links to Zoom) for monthly collaboration telecons, monthly Tianlai Analysis Center (TAC) telecons, and (roughly) monthly TAC Hacksessions face-to-face, usually no telecon).
- Agendas and notes from Tianlai Analysis Center hacksessions Roughly once/month at Fermilab or Wisconsin. (This link is to an editable Microsoft Office document. Let Peter know if it doesn't work.)
- LAL Indico Site with archived telecon notes through July 2017
- Fermilab Data Overview
- Data_201605-06 (1st data shipment)
- Data_201605-06 (only NP) (1st data shipment)
- 2018 Data
- Baseline list
Analysis and Software
Dish Antennas and Beam Patterns
Cylinder Antennas and Beam Patterns
Presentations and Papers
- Talks about Tianlai
- Posters - coming soon
- General Papers about 21 cm science
- Funding Proposals - coming soon